The P&C runs the school's Uniform Shop. The uniform shop is located near Cotter Unit (Kindergarten) and is open:
- Wednesday from 8:45 am to 9.15 am and
- Friday from 9 am to 9.30 am.
There are new and second-hand items available.
Uniform purchases can be made by:
- Visiting the shop during opening hours and paying with cash or credit card
- Ordering online via Flexischools (new items only). This means you can order and pay for your order online at any time from home, work or your mobile device using your credit card or direct debit from your bank account.
The Flexischools Process
- Order online via Flexischools. Please note that orders cut off at 4.30pm the day before the Uniform Shop opens. (e.g. you need to place an order before 4.30pm on Tues for it to be filled by the Uniform Shop volunteers on Wednesday morning)
- Your Flexischools’ order will be filled when the Uniform Shop next opens.
- Your order will be left with the Front Office for collection.
- We will send you an email or text advising you that your order is ready for collection.
Please send us an email or visit us during opening hours if you order hasn’t been filled on time or if there are any other issues with your order. Please also email us with any questions you might have and our parent volunteers will respond.
View the uniform shop items and price list directly on Flexischools by typing in Duffy Primary School.